Skull Sword Cane
- The overall cane length is 36 1/2 inches in total
- The blade length is 25 1/2 inches
- The handle Length is 7 1/4 inches
- The thickness at guard is .35 inches
- Fully functional
- Collector quality
- Great value
- Made by Hanwei
- Precise aim at the target
- Beautiful detailed scull
- Lightweight, easy to carry around with you
- Very sturdy
- Item colors: silver, black, dark grey
This type of sword was widespread in Europe during eighteenth - nineteenth centuries in between the wealthy part of the population. At that time, they were mainly used by swordsmanship and they weren't acceptable to carry around in some parts of the society and were mainly forbidden for women.
In the modern day, Paul Chen constructed this Cane to the status level of sword canes that have bigger costs. The fiberglass shaft enables a narrow profile, the canes' head is an investment cast in stainless steel by Hanwei , to maintain its full finish for a great period of time.
The 25 and a half inch carbon steel blade is fully tempered and there is a fastener that holds the sword securely in the scabbard segment of it. The precisely detailed scull enchances the beauty of this unique replica of the japanese original sword cane.